Current Internship Vacancies
Stag Travel Writer Intern
JOB TITLE: Stag Travel Writer Intern
REPORTS TO: Head of Marketing
START DATE: 4th June 2016
LENGTH OF EMPLOYMENT: 1 month
Leading stag do organiser The Stag Company are looking for a travel enthusiast to take on-board an exciting content internship. The successful candidate will get a unique all-expenses paid for experience of traveling to four top stag do destinations (Prague, Budapest, Bratislava & Brighton), where they will take part in popular stag do activities such as adrenaline sports, bar crawls, lap dancing, shooting and more.
The Stag Company are looking for somebody who has a genuine passion for travel and documenting their new experiences with words and images, as they will be required to create content in blog and vlog formats that showcase stag activites and destinations. This means that the intern will need strong writing skills and be comfortable and confident on camera.
The candidates must be available to travel over four consecutive weekends in June 2016, and must be willing to immerse themselves in the stag weekend experience.
The Stag Company will cover all travel, accommodation and activity costs leaving the intern to delve into the world of a stag. The intern will also be given a daily allowance.
- Travel to Stag Company destinations & take part in stag weekend activities
- Create daily vlogs to promote The Stag Company & the weekend experience
- Create blog posts containing topical and relevant content, which satisfies current search behavior to improve rankings
- Assist in creating destination guides based on time at location
- Provide insights for social media campaign idea creation
- Undertake any related adhoc tasks as requested by the Head of Marketing
The Stag Company internships are perfect for students and recent graduates, looking to get some real world experience in a successful and fast-paced business. You will be supported by an experienced marketing department working for an exciting brand.
- High energy
- Friendly communication
- Teamwork and cooperation
- Strong writing skills
- Attention to detail
Applications are now closed. Good luck!